Monday, November 22, 2010

The Best Shopping Time of the Year!

Last weekend I was at North Point Mall! There is something magical about being in a mall during Holiday Time! The smell of cookies, Santa arriving and all of the stores decorated for Christmas! Amazing!!

I have had a lot of people asking me what to wear to all of their Holiday Parties coming up! Anything with Sequins is Huge this year! It can be a Dress, Shirt, Skirt, or my personal favorite, A Sequin Blazer! I just bought a Sequin Blazer at The Lizard Thicket( www.shoplizardthicket.com) for $59! The Gap and J Crew also have similar items but at much higher prices! Forever 21( www.forever21.com) has great sequin tops, and dresses too! Pair a Sequin blazer with a cute top and a pair of jeans and you have an instant party outfit! So Chic!!

You can not go wrong with a LBD( Little Black Dress)! Pair this with a Great Statement Necklace or Bracelet and you have the Perfect Outfit! Don't forget a pair of Amazing Tights too! You can really make this dressy or casual! So Simple!

Knee High Boots and sparkly flats go great with all of the above!! Ann Taylor Loft has Great Boots and Flats on Sale with and extra 30 % off!! I got a pair of $200 boots for $40 and a pair of $100 flats for $20!! Also if you want sparkle on your feet I just bought a pair of Grey Sequin flats at Banana Republic on sale for $21!!! So Cute and So Comfortable!!
Great Jewelry can be found anywhere! I Love Necklaces from Stella and Dot; Ann Taylor Loft, The Lizard Thicket, and of course Target! You can find something in every price range!! Don't forget a Fabulous Big Statement Ring! A Must for the Holiday Season!!

I found a Great website for Handbags! It is called www.shopsueyboutique.com and they have Great Bags at Amazing Prices! I just got the Cutest Camel color bag ! People stop me everywhere I go wanting to know where I got this bag! Great Christmas Gift Ideas!!

The Best Shopping Day of the Year is coming up this week! Black Friday!!! Sign up at retailers websites and facebook pages for Sale Alerts. Also a Great website for Black Friday deals is Black-Friday.net. Get a look at all the deals coming up and plan your attack! Don't forget Cyber Monday too! Great Deals on this Day that you do not want to miss!

Hope everyone has a Great Thanksgiving! Happy Shopping!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment